Whatever your reasons for buying, finding the right home in the perfect neighborhood, and at a cost that is within your budget, is no small task.
From financing and searching to inspecting and negotiating, there are many concepts, numbers and strategies that are important to know along the way. That’s why many buyers choose to work with a full-service, licensed real estate professional, like myself, to guide them through the process. I have detailed information about properties for sale by every company, and can make appointments to see any home that you’re interested in.
Below are a few items/opportunities you may find helpful in the buying process. Please let me know if you would like to receive a buyers packet, set up a time to talk them or have a customized email search set up: email@example.com or 425.446.1892.
- Buyers Guide: A comprehensive introduction to the buying process. This guide walks through the stages of buying, frequently asked questions, and important numbers to know.
- Talk with a Realtor: If you are ready now or if you are waiting a year, meeting with a realtor is a helpful and proactive step towards purchasing. It is a great opportunity to go over the purchasing process, learn about the current real estate market, discuss your goals and ask questions. I would love to buy you coffee and talk with you!
- Customized Email Search: A smart alternative to the standard online search. The search is specific to your search parameters, will save you time and keep you up to date on our market. This customized search will send you email updates whenever a new listing comes on the market or a home has a price reduction. Another option is to receive emails with sold homes so you can see the difference between the listed price and sold price. Both of these options are beneficial tool for learning and following the market.
My goals are to:
- Help you find the home that best meets your needs in the most efficient timeframe
- Provide current market data to assist you in making informed decisions
- Help you understand all the terms, processes, and documents involved in a real estate transaction
- Represent your needs through skilled negotiations and effective communication
- Provide you with a peace-of-mind that all details are being handled in a professional and efficient manner
Where you are headed, not where you have been, determines where you will end up.